Loading Ramps for Steel Tracks with Rubber Coating
Perfect for all construction and industrial branches and their vehicles, the DRS120 Series features an industrial reinforced rubber coating which offer ideal grip for solid wheels and steel tracks, like fork-lift trucks. The rubber coating can be exchanged if needed.
The maximum capacity of the DRS120 Series is 26,300kg, is available in two widths, 480mm and 720mm and in the lengths between 2000mm and 5500mm. This ensures a versatile use. If you have questions with your request or if you need help finding the right ramp, please contact our service team.
For custom change of the load height, safety edges or the connection option we charge an additional 77,35€ inc. VAT per ramp or per ramp pair.
The Industrial Ramps Features include:
- 4 Different Connection Options possible
- Capacities Up to 26,300kg available
- Lengths from 1000mm to 5500mm available
- Widths up to 720mm available
- Bespoke vehicle ramps built to customers requirements/designs
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminium (type 6005A)
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Fully TUV Certified
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheels or tracks
- Available only without edges