Vehicle & Plant Ramps
Whatever capacity, width or length is needed, Der Rampen Shop has a suitable solution for you. Our range includes different options for loading situations, but also different connection options and surfaces.
Our vehicle and plant ramps are suitable for all kind of vehicles, from lightweight garden equipment up to heavy duty industrial machinery with a capacity of up to 58.000kg.
All of our aluminium vehicle ramps are are fully certified and tested to TÜV and EU standards and made of alloy type 6005A.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? You can contacts us via telephone or email and we can help you. We can also manufacture to your specific loading and design requirements.
For a customisation of the load height, safety edges or a different connection option we charge a modification charge of 77,35€ inc. VAT per ramp or per pair.
Browse by range to find a loading ramp to suit needs, Der Rampen Shop offers a large range of vehicle and loading ramps and we surely have the ramp you need available, too.
Der Rampen Shop’s vehicle ramp features include:
- 4 Different Connection Options available
- We recommend the rest on connection for most solutions
- Capacities up to 58,000kg available
- Lengths from 500mm to 5500mm available
- Widths up to 720mm available
- Bespoke vehicle ramps built to customers’ requirements/designs
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot welded and welded by hand for solid, strong and durable construction
- Tested to 200% loading capacity, a guarantee for durability
- Fully TÜVRhineland certified
- Lightweight for easy handling; Complies with health & safety guidelines
- Available with or without safety edges
- Ramps available to suit steel tracked machines
- We can deliver worldwide
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheels or tracks
- Surface profiles extruded from a high quality aluminium alloy which guarantees longevity even with constant use
Usage guidelines and safety information for this product can be found here.