Roll-A-Ramp® is one of the most successful development in the last years: a stable, flexible and safe ramp, constructed using high-tensile aluminium.
The Roll-A-Ramp wheelchair ramp is built from an aerospace aluminum, which is used for the construction of planes. Hardened welds, from the most modern industrial robot and high-quality connection and movement elements allow high load and robust handling. The punched Aluminium profile offer safe grip even in rain and snow. The yellow safety caps protect against injuries while handling the ramps.
Roll-A-Ramp is developed in the USA and has received twice the "Product of the Year" title on trade shows. In Germany the ramp modules are constructed to functioning ramps in exactly the length needed by the enduser.
Roll-A-Ramp Features Include:
- Suitable for all kind of wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Can be used in- and outdoors
- Safe Usage without further installation
- Existing systems can be extended as desired
- Various gradients possible
- Usable in listed buildings
- Usable in all vehicles like vans and busses
- Wide range of accessories available, like handrails, safety edges, safety feet, platforms etc.
- Tested by leading safety institutes in the USA and Germany
The rolling ramp Roll-A-Ramp® is versatile and its unique design allows it to adapt to countless ramp access applications. Should you need more information, please contact our service team. We are happy to help finding the perfect ramp solution for you.