Viper - Heavy Duty Van Ramps
The Viper Economy Series is available in three different lengths, 1800mm, 2100mm and 2400mm, and in two widths, 700mm and 920mm. The maximum capacity is 900kg.
By standard these ramps are fitted with a unique head connection and with safety edges to prevent wheeling off. As these ramps are imported and stock items we cannot customise them.
The Viper premium series is available in four different lengths, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2400mm and 2600mm, and available in two different widths 750mm and 1000m. The maximum capacity is 1000kg, in each length and width. If you need longer ramps, have a look at our truck ramps. The premium series can be customised.
The Viper foldable van ramp is available in the length 2150mm and in two different widths, 650mm and 850mm. They feature a maximum capacity of 400kg.
Viper Economy Heavy Duty Van Ramp Features include:
- Rest on connection: to fit just rest on and start loading, no installation needed
- Suitable for most vehicles, no vehicle or van modification required
- Perfect for flight cases
- Lies flat for easy storage when not being used
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the van ramp when using casters or wheels
- Lightweight for easy handling; Complies with health & safety guidelines
- Edges on each side of the van ramp to prevent accidentally wheeling off
- Optimised ramp weight ensures the ramp stays connected to the van