Loading Ramps for professional use up to 4500kg
The profile height of the DRS60 Series is 70mm and feature a maximum capacity of up to 4500kg; Available in the lengths between 1500mm - 4000mm. With those capacities these ramps are ideal for the frequent use of loading diggers and small industrial vehicles. The "teeth" cut out surface offer an outstanding grip while loading rubber tracked vehicles.
The DRS60 Series is available in the width of 315mm, a minimum track width of 150mm is recommended.
Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks.
Please refer to the table for measurements, weight and capacities. Customisation is available on request.
For custom change of the load height, safety edges or the connection option we charge an additional 77,35€ inc. VAT per ramp or per ramp pair.
|SKU||Capacity (kg)||Height of ramp profile (mm)||Length (mm)||Max. Load Height (mm)||Min. Load Height (mm)||Weight (kg)||Weight per ramp (kg)||Width (mm)||Price|
Price include delivery and VAT. All prices stated are for the pair. Single ramps can be supplied on request, please call for details.
- The large holes allow dirt to drop, ensuring am optimal grip.
- Capacities available up to 4.500kg
- Strong whilst remaining relatively small
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Lengths from 1500mm to 4000mm available
- Width per ramp: 315mm
- All measurements are standards but can be customised
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Tested to 200% loading capacity
- 100% European manufactured
- Angled foot, this allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheeled vehicles
- Flat-top/no edge design gives greater flexibility of use
- No edges available
- Fully TÜVRheinland certified